The Human Race
Your Race. Your Cause.
5K Walk & Run
1 Mile Fun Run
Saturday, April 4, 2015
St. Johns Town Center
NEW THIS YEAR! RESTAURANT WEEK!
If your restaurant would like to be a part of an awesome event that highlights our local nonprofit sector, we'd love to have you as a partner! Fill out the form to apply and you will be contacted shortly!
Calling all Nonprofits! Does your agency, school group, youth group or civic organzation need to raise funds? The Human Race is a no-risk, no-cost opportunity to do just that!
DEADLINE FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION FEBRUARY 28TH!
There are 2 ways to raise funds.
1) All nonprofits are invited to participate. Simply register your organization and mobilize your supporters and volunteers to team up to raise sponsorship funds.
2) HandsOn Jacksonville partner agencies also have the opportunity to be included in the drop-down menu on the race registration form. When your supporters click on your agency, you receive 50% of the registration fee!
If you're not a current Nonprofit Partner Member of HandsOn Jacksonville, click here to join today!
To help you make the most of this fundraising opportunity, we offer a FREE ORIENTATION. Four sessions are available for 2015.
January 29 - 12:00 - 1:00
January 29 - 3:30 - 4:30
February 5 - 12:00 - 1:00
February 5 - 3:30 - 4:30
Questions? Contact Ashley Szczukowski, Corporate Partnerships Director.
Now until March 30 - $40
March 31 - April 3 - $45
Race Day - $50
1 Mile Fun Run - $24 at all times
Select a participating nonprofit from the registration dropdown menu and they will receive a percentage of your fee! (50% for HandsOn Jacksonville Nonprofit Partners and 30% for all other nonprofits)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO RUN OR WALK IN THE HUMAN RACE
When you register for The Human Race, you will also be entered into the Birdies for Charity contest to win a cash prize of $5,000! If you win, HandsOn Jacksonville will also win a $5,000 prize!
The race will start and finish near Barnes and Noble in the St. Johns Town Center located just off Butler Blvd. at Gate Parkway.
2015 Participating Nonprofits
Booth space is 10’ X 10’ and provides a location for your participants to meet, as well as share information about your organization with others.
Deadline to apply for booth space is
- Booth space fee for organizations is $250 and includes one 8’ table and 2 chairs. HOJ agency members may have booth space for $50 to include 8’ table and 2 chairs. There will be no refunds for cancellations.
- Set-up info will be provided before or morning of race day, including the vehicle parking area and where to meet to receive table location. Vehicles should not be in the event area so park first.
- A specific space will be designated for each organization. Tables and chairs will be set up for you between 6:00 and 6:30. Plan on having your booth ready for visitors by 7 AM. Booth should be manned throughout the race and awards ceremony which follows. Space should be left as you found it by 10:00 AM.
- Selling and distribution of materials by individual organizations is allowed in booth space only.
- You may bring a tent/canopy (no larger than 10’ x 10’) if desired.
- Electricity will not be available. Gasoline generators are not allowed.
- Logo giveaways or freebies such as pens, pencils, buttons, sunscreen packets or magnets are welcome.
- All personnel staffing booths must complete a hold harmless agreement before setting up booth space (available at check in)
- Please remember that we are renting this space and the store employees will need access to their stores before 10:00 to prepare for the day.